A three month programme geared towards personal development, self growth and positive change which will inspire you to live your best life.
We will identify achievable goals and set action plans which will enable you to reach your full potential. I will be there to fully support you and work with you on this journey in obtaining your goals so you are fulfilled in all areas of your life.
- Pre coaching questionnaire
- A 1 hour consultation with me identifying the key areas you want to work on. This is a bespoke programme tailored to your needs and specific objectives.
- 4 one hour coaching or mentoring sessions per month (12 sessions in total), via Skype, Zoom or FaceTime etc
- Key areas we will work include: productivity & motivation, strategic planning, mindfulness, developing a growth mindset, over coming fears & fear of change, confidence building, vision boards, mind mapping, health & fitness and happiness.
- Worksheets to help you get your ideas onto to paper to help you develop strategies for achieving your goals.
- Full support, inspiration and encouragement to keep you motivated and accountable for your actions.
- After each coaching session, a re-cap of your main points and concerns, achieved objectives/goals, actions planned agreed and committed to in the following weeks.
- Email once a week between sessions to help you keep on track and stay accountable.
What People Say
Alex made me feel super comfortable at talking things through and has an amazing and inspiring energy. This course has changed my outlook on life for the better and has given me the confidence to achieve what I want.Kelsey Ellison
This course has enabled me to dig deep and think clearly about what i want in my life. Alex helped me set attainable goals and to take action. He was fully supportive and kept me motivated and inspired throughout the sessions.Armandas Ivanauskas
I have had the best time working with Alex, nothing but love, motivation, confidence and drive throughout the programme. With his methods and tools I finally see a bigger and better picture of where I see my life going.Rhianna Alderson